Add a 4th axis to your CNC Shark! The CNC Shark 4th axis gives you the ability to create precision turned spindles or columns that include intricate carvings and designs that will astonish your clients. With virtually a plug and play design, the CNC Shark 4th axis easily bolts to your existing shark bed. Kit comes complete with a nova precision midi 4 jaw chuck and features a standard 1"x 8 tpi drive shaft to allow you to use just about any of your lathe accessories. Machined from solid aluminum stock the CNC Shark 4th axis is built to last.
- HD3 and older machines also require a 4th axis interface module 20018
- HD5 / HD4 machines require a 4th axis interface module 20027
- Design operations requires VCarve 9.5 or above (sold separately)
- High Precision, motorized 4th axis controller that can be mounted on the table top on any CNC Shark System.
- Software required for the 4th axis controller port to be active to facilitate the CNC Shark stepper motor drive kit.
- 4th axis motorized mount
- Nova Precision Midi Lath Chuck
- Tail stock
- Mounting hardware