JessEm 02310 Rout-R-Lift II Router Lift For 3-1/2 in. Diameter Router Motors - JessEm
The Rout-R-Lift II from JessEm brings affordable precision to the entry-level router lift market. But do not be fooled! JessEm's high standards of manufacturing are present throughout this lift, just as in their higher-end equipment. The lift spindle is equipped with double-sealed bearings for very smooth operation. There is a built-in locking mecahnism to ensure the lift stays where you put it, giving you confidence while you work on your project! The top measures 9-1/4 in. x 11-3/4 in. and is constructed of heavy-duty 3/8-in Phenolic. As with all of JessEm's router lifts, the Rout-R-Lift II is designed for above-table access for convenient adjustment and bit changes -- no bent wrenches required! The insert opening can accommodate a 3-1/2 in. bit without an insert ring, and is designed to receive JessEm's insert rings with Tab-Lock for easy installation and removal, to reduce the size of the bit opening. Comes with mounting and leveling hardware, a starting pin, a hand crank, 3 insert rings (2 in., 2-1/2 in., and 1-3/8 in.), and 1 insert wrench. Additional insert rings are avaiable separately. The JessEm 02310 Rout-R-Lift is compatible with the following router motors: Porter-Cable 690/890 series; DeWalt 610/616/618 series; BOSCH 1617/1618 series; and Craftsman 1754x/28190/28084 series router motors.
- JessEm's 02310 Rout-R-Lift II router lift is compatible with the following router motors: Porter-Cable 690/890 series; DeWalt 610/616/618 series; BOSCH 1617/1618 series; and Craftsman 1754x/28190/28084.
- Features a 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" Phenolic insert plate.
- Insert opening accommodates bits up to 3-1/2" in diameter and receives JessEm's reducing insert rings.
- Comes with all mounting and leveling hardware, start pin, hand crank, 3 insert rings (2", 2-1/2", and 1-3/8"), and 1 insert wrench.
- Additional insert rings available separately.