The Power Carving Unit grinder is the ideal power source for all Arbortech attachments. This tool guarantees to optimize performance and completes the Power Carving Range. Simply secure any Arbortech attachment and experience power carving like never before. This tool is specifically designed to allow Arbortech accessories such as the Leveling Guide, and Chip Catcher to be attached. The included accessories provide Dust Collection during freehand shaping and sanding as well as Precision Leveling and planing to achieve a flat and smooth finish.
The Power Carving Unit houses a powerful 8 Amp (960W) Motor to optimize Arbortech Attachments. 6 Variable speeds range from 2,000 rmp to 11,000 rpm. Maximum blade diameter is 4" (100mm) - or 4 1/2" (115mm) with the Metal Guard (included). Disc Bore is 7/8" (22.2mm). Power rating is US/CAN: AC, 110-120V, 60Hz. The Power Carving Unit is designed with a Vibration Reduction Handle which increases comfort and control to allow you to power carve for longer. It also is fitted with a lockable safety switch.
This also includes:
- Power Carving Unit Grinder
- 100mm flexible Sanding Pad - ideal for initial sanding and carving stages, this high performance, slightly flexible Sanding Pad is perfect for sanding medium to large projects and capable of molding to contours.
- Chip Catcher accessory - designed to collect dust and chips during freehand carving and sanding stages. Can be used with the Arbortech TURBO PLANE (not included).
- Fan and Chip Tube - A compact, easy option to funnel wood chips into a bucket to reduce mess that doesn't require a vacuum.
- Leveling Guide - allows Precision Leveling and planing when used in combination with the TURBO PLANE (not included). Used with the Sanding Pad, the Leveling Guide will achieve an incredible flat, smooth finish.
- Sanding Discs - 60, 120, 180, 240 grit
- Metal Guard
- Arbortech Carrying Bag
- 1 Year Warranty from the Manufacturer