Fuji 2202 Semi-PRO 2 HVLP Spray System - Fuji Spray
For the weekend warrior or the "serious" hobbyist, the DIYI-PRO Series HVLP paint sprayer systems from Fuji Spray offer the perfect combination of vertsatility and performance. Considered the "go-to" system for both workshop and home use, these systems are ideal for spraying walls, ceilings, doors, fences, shutters, and cabinets with a professional-looking finish. The DIY-PRO series systems feature a powerful 1400 watt 2-stage turbine motor housed in a sleek metal case. They disassemble easily for quick clean-up and maintenance and can be converted to a gravity-feed system if desired. These systems are equipped with Fuji's M-Model non-bleed spray gun, which features Fuji's trademarked Dedicated Fan Pattern Control. This pattern control system delivers precision application with less waste, allows for vertical, horizontal or circular applications, and easily adjusts from a 1" circular up to a 12" oval spray pattern. The Semi-PRO 2 system includes a 25' Hi-Flex hose, a 1-qt. aluminum pressurized cup, two (2) air filters, and a 1.3mm air cap set that is installed and ready to use. Fluid passages are stainless steel, thus preventing wear on the needle tip, and are ideal for waterborne and solvent-based coatings. Fuji's 2202 Semi-PRO 2 unit carries a 24-month manufacturer's warranty.
- Fuji's 2202 Semi-PRO 2 HVLP Spray System includes turbine unit, M-Model bottom feed non-bleed spray gun, 1-qt. aluminum pressurized cup, and 1.3mm air cap set.
- Fuji Spray 2202 Semi-PRO 2 turbine specifications: 110 - 120 volt/11.5 amp 1400-watt 2-stage motor; operates at 5 PSI
- M-Model Spray Gun features Fuji's Dedicated Fan Pattern Control. This pattern control system delivers precision application with less waste, allows for vertical, horizontal or circular applications, and easily adjusts from a 1" circular up to a 12" oval spray pattern.
- 1.3mm air cap provides medium output.
- 25' quick-connect hose includes air control valve to reduce overspray and bounce back.