Bessey PC34-2 3/4"-Diameter Pipe Clamp for Woodworking - 4-Pack - VMTW
Bessey's pipe clamps for woodworking are a cost-effective alternative to purchasing and storing multiple sizes of bar clamps. Simply attach the pipe clamp jaws to either side of a piece of threaded black pipe to create a versatile and effective clamp for use when edge-gluing multiple pieces. The sliding jaw can be installed anywhere on the pipe and slides easily with a steel clutch plate mechanism that locks the jaw in place once set in desired position. The fixed jaw screws onto the threaded pipe end. Once the clamp is properly positioned, simply turn the handle to clamp your work-piece in place. Features include cast metal construction for durability, smooth spindle action, plastic clamp pads to protect your work-piece, and a wide foot profile for added stability. The base is also extra tall to allow for full range of motion while cranking the handle to avoid harming your fingers! PC34-2 specifications: 3/4"-diameter pipe opening to fit 3/4" threaded black pipe; 2-3/8" throat depth. Now you can have the flexibility to clamp any size work-piece without having to purchase bar clamps in lengths that might be rarely needed or used. Four-pack.
- 4-pack of Bessey's PC34-2 pipe clamp provides an economic and versatile alternative to purchasing bar clamps in rarely-needed lengths.
- Attach jaws to either end of desired length of 3/4" threaded black pipe.
- Clamp features acme-threaded screw; steel clutch plate mechanism on sliding end for easy motion and secure positioning once set in place; and large plastic clamping pads to protect your work-piece.
- Cast metal base has wide foot profile for stability and is extra tall to give plenty of clearance while cranking to avoid harming fingers.
- Specifications: 2-3/8" throat depth; fits 3/4" threaded black pipe.