Tormek TNT-300 Woodturner's Instruction Box
- Contains an 80 minute DVD and a Handbook
- Shows how to Shape, Sharpen and Hone all your Turning Tools
- Handbook is Written by Torgny Jansson, the Inventor of the Tormek Sharpening System
- Comes with the TNT-780, but can be Purchased Seprately
- Contains all the Accessories Needed to use the Tormek TNT sharpening system
The Woodturners Instruction Box contains a 1 hour, 20 minute DVD and a handbook which show you how to shape and sharpen all your turning tools. Jeff Farris, a highly experienced American woodturning instructor, made the DVD, and Torgny Jansson, the inventor of the Tormek Sharpening System, wrote the handbook. In the film Jeff puts focus on the most important tools-also the most difficult to sharpen-the spindle gouge, the bowl gouge and the skew. You can watch him shape an edge to his favorite profile and see how quickly it is re-sharpened once the setting is done. The handbook clearly describes the whole system and its possibilities. Numerous line drawings show step by step how to shape and sharpen your tools. Repeatability is the core word, and the book explains three efficient methods for how to best replicate an edge profile. The DVD and handbook apply to both the Tormek T-7 and T-3.