Tormek TTS-100 Tormek Turning Tool Setter
- Creates Instant Replication of the Geometeries on Turning Gouges and Skews
- Built in Edge Geometeries
- Works on any Stone Diameter
- Perfect for Wood Turning Tools
- Works when Setting the Edge Angle on the Leather Honing Wheel
Tormek TTS-100 Turning Tool Setter creates instant replication of the geometries on turning gouges and skews when using the SVD-185 Gouge Jig and the SVS-50 Multi Jig. It has built in edge geometries and works on any stone diameter. This patented Turning Tool Setter perfects the Tormek Sharpening System for wood-turning tools. It enables you to exactly create and replicate the edge on your bowl and spindle gouges as well as on your flat or oval skews with either a straight or a curved edge. The Setter works in conjunction with the Gouge Jig SVD-185 and the Multi Jig SVS-50. The strength of the TTS-100 Setter is that it works irrespectively of the stone diameter. You always get exactly the same edge angle – even as the stone decreases in diameter. The Turning Tool Setter works equally well when setting the edge angle on the leather honing wheel.