Tormek TT-50 Truing and Dressing Tool
- Trues the Grindstone Exactly Round and Flat
- Mounts and Locks Easily on the Universal Support
- Controlled feed of the diamond cutter using two thumb knobs
- Even and Flat Stone Suface with No Ridges
- The Slower you Feed, the Finer Surface you'll Achieve
Tormek TT-50 Truing and Dressing Tool trues the grindstone exactly round and flat. The tool mounts and locks instantly for guiding on the Universal Support, which also guides the jigs. It has a screw feed with dual knobs for smooth feed across the stone. You can conveniently, and without pressing with your thumbs, feed the diamond cutter across the stone. You achieve an even feeding by alternately turning the two knobs with both your hands in both directions. Thanks to the controlled feed, you get an even and flat stone surface with no ridges. There is no need to flatten afterwards with the Stone Grader SP‑650. The slower you feed, the finer the surface you will achieve. A traverse time of 90 seconds across the stone gives you a good finish with hardly any visible grooves.