Tormek SVS50 Multi-Jig
- Made for Turning Skew Chisels with a Straight or Curved Edge
- Can Also be used for Oval Section Skews
- Consists of Two Seats - One Open and One Closed
- Can Grind both Bevels Symmetrically when Turning Jig Upside Down
- Use for Straight Carving Gouges up to 2-Inches Wide
Tormek SVS-50 Multi-Jig is used for an exact replication of the shape on turning skew chisels with a straight or curved edge. Thanks to a unique design, the jig also copes with oval section skews, as well as for parting and beading tools and roughing gouges. Use this Jig for straight carving gouges up to 2-inches wide, and a maximum width of skews at 1-1/4-inch. This patented jig consists of a housing and two interchangeable seats – one closed, and one open. The seats can swivel and be locked with the screw at any skew angle between 0-and-45 degrees. Skew chisels have symmetrical bevels on both sides. With this jig you mount the tool only once for grinding both the bevels, and by turning the jig upside down, you can grind both of the bevels symmetrically.
Compatible with the T-3, T-7 & T-7 Sharpening Systems.