Woodpeckers Precision Woodworking Tools SERXL-36 Straight Edge Rule, 36-Inch
- Both edges are precision milled for true parallel and reliable straightness
- Perfect tool for aligning table saw extension wings
- Bottom edge is formed with a center groove for added stability
- Features a white band along its face to increase contrast with the surface being checked
- Set comes in a fitted MDF wall mountable case
Get it straight. Whether it's your jointer or table saw, getting multiple horizontal surfaces on the same plane can be a challenge. Woodpeckers new 24-inch Straight Edge Rule will simplify this task along with numerous others in your shop. Straightness of each size is well within .001-inches per foot. The base edge has two legs for increased stability. The opposite edge is formed at a 30 degree bevel and engraved with an inch scale. By sloping down toward the work piece, accurate measuring and marking gets much easier. Machined from aircraft grade aluminum and anodized for protection and appearance. Comes in a fitted wall mountable case.