Woodpeckers Precision Woodworking Tools TS-32-2 T-Square, 32-Inch
- Accurate to .001-inch, guaranteed for life
- Scale edges beveled for improved line of sight to work piece
- Precisely spaced 1mm holes drilled every 1/16-inch. Additional holes on exact 1-inch centers
- Blade edges are machined to a 30 degree bevel for easy reading and laser engraved scales for measuring
- Fitted wooden case machined with easy access finger slots
Each Woodpeckers T-Square consist of a precisely machined, laser engraved, aluminum blade perfectly fitted to a solid, billet handle with support steps to prevent tipping. Both critical parts are fastened together with screws offset to create tensions between the blade and handle for mechanical soundness. The blade itself has precisely spaced 1mm holes machined every 1/16-inch and will fit both standard and mechanical pencils. Blade edges are formed at a 30 degree bevel and engraved with precise inch scale markings graduated to 1/32-inch. The beveled design reduces parallax and increases measuring and marking accuracy.