Tormek SVX150 Scissors Jig
- Sharpens Scissors and Shears
- The Individual Convex Shape of the Scissors can be Followed
- Can Also be used for Portable Electric Hand Planer Blades
- The Jig has Two Clamps, but Usually Only the Right Clamp is Needed
- Use Both Clamps for Large Scissors and Garden Shears
Tormek SVX-150 Scissors Jig sharpens scissors and shears. The scissors is mounted in a holder, which supports freely on a support plate so you can follow the individual convex shape of the scissors. It is also used for portable electric hand planer blades. The jig for scissors sharpening is comprised of a support plate and a holder with two clamps for the scissors. Usually you use only the right clamp, however, for large scissors and garden shears you use both clamps. You adjust the clamp to fit the scissors’ thickness with the screw, and lock the scissors by tightening the knob. The support plate has a sliding surface, so the holder with the scissors can easily be moved while it is pressed onto the plate.
Compatible with the Tormek T-3, T-4 and T-7 Sharpening Systems!