Tormek SVS32 Short Tool Jig
- Made for Straight Shanked Tools
- Flanges Ensure a 90 Degree Position of the Tool Towards the Grindstone
- Two Parallel Flanges Run on both sides of the Universal Support
- It is Designed to hold the Tool Square to the Grindstone
- The Design Allows Concentration on how the Edge Touches the Grindstone
The Tormek Short Tool Jig is for carving tools with a straight shank (straight gouges and V-tools, short wood chisels, and square carving chisels) and gouges and V-tools for reciprocating power carvers. Maximum tool width is 1-1/4" (32mm). Minimum tool length is 1-3/4" (45mm) at 20 degree edge angle. The jig has two parallel flanges running on both sides of the Universal Support. The technique achieved with this design ensures that at all times the jig--even when rotated--holds the tool square to the grindstone. This allows you to continuously concentrate on how the edge touches the grindstone or the honing wheel without worrying about whether the jig is square to the stone. For use with the Tormek T-7, T-4 and T-3 sharpening systems.