Tormek WM-200 Angle Master
- Sets and Measures the Edge Angle
- Adjustable to any Stone Diameter from 250mm to 150mm
- Edge Angles can be set between 10-to-75 Degrees
- Exact Setting is Achieved Irrespective of the Degree of Stone Wear
- Features two magnets for storage
Tormek WM-200 AngleMaster sets and measures the edge angle. It's adjustable to any stone diameter from 250 mm or 10-inches down to 150 mm or 6-inches. It's angles measures from 10-to-75 degrees, and features magnets to keep it in place. This patented AngleMaster has two functions: You can use it to set the jig to the grindstone so that it grinds your tool to any desired edge angle from 10-to-75 degrees, and you can use it to measure an existing edge angle on a tool. It is designed to work on any grindstone diameter from 250 mm (10-inches) down to 150 mm (6-inches). You achieve an exact setting irrespective of the degree of stone wear. The AngleMaster has two magnets for convenient fixing onto the housing of the machine.