Timber Wolf Bandsaw Blade 93.5" X 1/4" X 4 TPI
- Thin kerf so it is less of a strain on your motor
- made for Curves, Template, and Pattern Cutting
- Runs cooler and lasts longer brcause it is low tension
- High silicon, low carbide Swedish steel
- Teeth are milled not stamped
93.5" Timber Wolf 1/4" x 4 TPI pc Silicone Steel Low Tension Band saw blade for Curve and Template cutting. A perfect balance of superior steel, blade width and thickness plus precision set teeth produce a superior cutting blade with exceptional overall life. Blade Designation: Curve, Template and Pattern Cutting or Ripping and Crosscutting Width: 1/4" TPI (Tooth Per Inch): 10 Tooth Design: RK Blade Thickness: .025 Kerf: .042 Tooth Hook Angle: 6.5° Tooth Set Pattern: 5 Raker Set Radius of Cut: 5/8" Thickness of Work Material to be cut Kiln Dry Wood: Hardwood 3/4" -2 1/2" Softwood 1/2" - 1 1/2"