Timber Wolf 3/4" X 131.5", 2/3TPI, Variable Positive Claw M42
- Thin kerf so it is less of a strain on your motor
- Made for resawing thick wood blanks
- Runs cooler and lasts longer brcause it is low tension
- High silicon, low carbide Swedish steel
- Teeth are milled not stamped
- Made in the U.S.A.!
Timber Wolf Bandsaw Blade, Silicone Steel, Low Tension, for resawing kiln dry domestic wood. Blade Designation: Resawing Kiln Dry Domestic Wood Width: 3/4" TPI (Tooth Per Inch): 2/3 Tooth Design: VPC (variable positive claw) Blade Thickness: .025 Kerf: .049 Tooth Hook Angle: 6.5° Tooth Set Pattern: 5 Raker Set Radius of Cut: 5 7/16" Thickness of Work Material to be cut Kiln Dry Wood: Hardwood 3" - 12" Softwood 3" - 10"