Tormek LA-120 Profiled Leather Honing Wheel
- For inside honing and polishing of gouges and V tools
- Mounts outside the standard leather-honing wheel
- Ideal for sharpening both 90-degree carving knives
- Brings even more versatility to your grinding wheel
- Includes all mounting hardware
Tormek LA-120 Profiled Leather Honing Wheel has exchangeable leather discs so you can easily replace a disc with a worn tip. Discs with alternative, narrower profiles are available as optional extra. This honing wheel is used for the inside honing and polishing of turning gouges, carving gouges and V-tools. It mounts outside the standard honing wheel. The two standard discs have a radius of 1/8-inch and a 60 degree tip. The set of optional extra discs have a radius of 3/32-inch and a 45 degree tip. These smaller disc profiles permit the honing of small carving tools with very narrow profiles. The diameter of the larger wheel has been increased from 4-inches to 4-3/4-inch, which speeds up the honing process. This design has a larger and also deeper space between the two profiles compared to the previous LA-100, and therefore it permits inside honing of tools with wide and deep profiles.