Woodpeckers Precision Woodworking Tools BC4-M2X2 Box Clamp-M2-Pair
- Molded from a special combination of glass reinforced polycarbonate; virtually indestructible
- Clamp any 90 degrees corner
- Joints left accessible after clamping
- Clamp will accommodate materials from 1/4 up to 1 inch in thickness
- Each clamp weighs over a half pound and comes with hardware for both hand as well as fixture use
Woodpeckers clamping accessory; the BC4-M2 Box Clamp is a simple device that eliminates the hassle of using heavy, expensive bar clamps for assembling boxes, drawers and especially full size cabinets. With the BC4-M2 Box Clamp, you can dry-fit and square up all your parts at the same time without any bulky clamps and before having to use any glue, screws or nails. Once your project is held together with the Box Clamps, you can immediately install any type of screws (even pocket screws) or nails because all of the corner joints are left fully accessible. The Box Clamps are designed for any 90 degrees joint, including butt joints, lap joints, T-joints, miter joints, box joints, dovetails and more, even if material is extending past the face. Sold as a pair!!