Lumberjack Tools ISK3N Industrial Series Master Kit
- Proudly designed and made in USA
- Ergonomically designed, lightweight and easy to use
- Cuts a 1-Inch, 1-1/2-Inch and 2-Inch diameter tenon with a 60 Degree tapered shoulder profile
- Designed to run on a heavy duty 1/2-Inch drill corded drill
- Great for professionals, contractors, craftspeople, those who prefer the tapered shoulder style and those who need a larger log capacity
The Lumberjack Tools Industrial Series ISK3 3 Piece Master Kit includes the following items: a Lumberjack Tools TTA1000 Tenon Cutter; a Lumberjack Tools TTA1500 Tenon Cutter; a Lumberjack tools TTA2000 Tenon Cutter; a 1-Inch, 1-1/2-Inch and 2-Inch forstner bit; a Lumberjack Tools QS1000 Quick Stop System and a Lumberjack Tools Easy-to-Build Plans booklet. The Lumberjack Tools TTA1000, TTA1500 and TTA2000 are designed to run on a heavy duty 1/2-Inch corded drill. Features of the Lumberjack Tools TTA1000, TTA1500 and TTA2000 are: 60 Degree tapered shoulder style, ergonomically designed aircraft grade aluminum body, removable/re-sharpen able hardened steel dual cutting blades and our patent pending In-Sight measurement system for quickly measuring the tenon length while cutting. The Lumberjack Tools ISK3 3 Piece Master Kit is a our most popular kit for building railings, beds, coffee/end tables and much more. Using the Lumberjack Tools Industrial Series Tenon Cutters to build your indoor or outdoor rustic furniture projects is easy, fast, safe and efficient.
1 in Industrial Series Tenon Cutter, 1.5 in Industrial Series Tenon Cutter, 2 in Industrial Series Tenon Cutter, Quick Stop System, 1'' Forster Drill Bit , 1.5'' Forster Drill Bit, 2'' Forster Drill Bit, 10 Piece EZ Plan Booklet, Blade Boss Sharpening System.