Milescraft 1312 Standard DrillBlock Drilling Guide
- Solid metal guides offer six common drill diameters: 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" and 1/2"
- V-grooves on bottom align guide for drilling square corners and dowel surfaces
- Centerlines ensure accurate alignment when drilling into various surfaces
- Nonslip grips inserted in top and bottom surface hold DrillBlock in place
- Ergonomic design comfortably fits hands of all sizes with ease
Simple tool allows you to drill straight holes every time. Inserted metal guides are held at tight tolerances in a resin frame to allow you to drill a hole 90° to any surface, centered on a round item or even directly into the corner of your project. Six common drill diameters: 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" and 1/2".