Triton TSPS450 Oscillating Spindle Sander
- Ideal for sanding contours, arcs, curves & other irregular shapes
- Rotating & oscillating action for increased speed, efficiency and a precision finish
- Powerful 3.5A (450W) motorNo Load Speed - 2000 RPMOscillation Speed - 58 OPM
- Includes 6 sanding sleeves with matching rubber drums & table inserts
- On-board storage for all accessories
Established in 1976, Triton Precision Power Tools designs and manufactures a wide range of power tools primarily aimed at the expert woodworker. From award-winning, innovative routers, sanding products and circular saws, to the ground-breaking SuperJaws and the original Triton Workcenter, Triton has a history of innovative design, which is responsive to the needs of woodworking professionals and enthusiasts alike.
Delivers a Professional Finish to Every Project Outstanding performance can be expected from the Oscillating Spindle Sander. The oscillating action in combination with the rotating drum reduces the chance for burning and eliminates band marks on both internal and external profiles. With 6 different sleeve sizes included, the TSPS450 provides woodworkers the flexibility to select the optimum sleeve size for the precise needs of every project. Stability and enhanced material support is provided by the large 11 ½” x 14 ½” cast iron table. This sander is that special woodworking machine that helps every project look even better when finished.