Tormek HB-10E Handbook
- Explains the Basics in Edge Tool Sharpening
- Spiral bound, 162 page book stays open to your page
- Written by Torgny Jansson, the Inventor of the Tormek Sharpening System
- This book is included when you buy a T-3, T-4 or T-7 Sharpening System
- 580 Line Drawings Show Step by Step Procedures
Tormek HB-10E Handbook explains the basics in edge tool sharpening and how to best work with the Tormek system. It is a hardcover, with 162 pages and 580 line drawings written by Torgny Jansson. The handbook clearly describes the whole system and its possibilities. The line drawings show step by step how to shape and sharpen your tools. Repeatability is the core word and the book explains three efficient methods for how to best replicate an edge profile.