Timber Wolf Bandsaw Blade 3/8" X 131.5", 6 TPI
- Thin kerf so it is less of a strain on your motor
- Made for resawing thick wood blanks
- Runs cooler and lasts longer brcause it is low tension
- High silicon, low carbide Swedish steel
- Teeth are milled not stamped
- Made in the U.S.A.!
131.5" by 3/8" Timber Wolf 3806PC Silicone Steel Low Tension Bandsaw blade for Curves, Template, and Pattern Cutting, or Ripping and Crosscutting Blade Designation: Curve, Template and Pattern Cutting or Ripping and Crosscutting Width: 3/8" TPI (Tooth Per Inch): 6 Tooth Design: PC (positive claw) Blade Thickness: .025 Kerf: .042 Tooth Hook Angle: 6.5° Tooth Set Pattern: 5 Raker Set Radius of Cut: 1 1/4" Thickness of Work Material to be cut Kiln Dry Wood: Hardwood 3/4" -2 1/2" Softwood 1/2" - 1 1/2"