Timber Wolf Bandsaw Blade 1/2" X 133", 4 TPI
- Thin kerf so it is less of a strain on your motor
- Made for resawing thick wood blanks
- Runs cooler and lasts longer brcause it is low tension
- High silicon, low carbide Swedish steel
- Teeth are milled not stamped
Timber Wolf 1204 PC, 133'' x 1/2'' x 4 TPI. Silicone Steel Low Tension Bandsaw blade for Ripping and Crosscutting A perfect balance of superior steel, blade width and thickness plus precision set teeth produce a superior cutting blade with exceptional overall life. Blade Designation: Ripping and Crosscutting Width: 1/2" TPI (Tooth Per Inch): 4 Tooth Design: PC (positive claw) Blade Thickness: .025 Kerf: .042 Tooth Hook Angle: 6.5° Tooth Set Pattern: 5 Raker Set Radius of Cut: 2-1/2" Thickness of Work Material to be cut Kiln Dry Wood: Hardwood 2 1/2" - 6" Softwood 1 1/2" - 4"