M-Power C3D Try Square. Carpentry/Woodworking Square
- Mark width and thickness simultaneously. Accurately measure width and thickness of materials.
- Mark over molded sections. Deep range measured marking gauge.
- Integral, lockable bevel gauge with preset angle markings.
- Square factory set to 1/100 1˚. Main blade includes reset feature.
- Hard wearing powder coated cast aluminum stock. Laser etched Imperial and Metric indexing.
The professional woodworkers try square: The combination-3D try square & marking gauge is specifically designed for the professional woodworker. It's a precision hybrid combining multi function and its manufactured to engineer square tolerance. This sets the Combination-3D apart from traditional combination squares where accuracy has been compromised either through the need for multi function or worse still through economy. The Combination-3D squares major functions are as a 9" bladed try square, 9" x 2" saddle square, deep range measured marking gauge and bevel gauge. Uncompromised accuracy and genuine functionality allows the C3D to save space and weight in the tool kit and a great deal of time on the job at hand. Engineer square accuracy: The Sheffield sprung steel 9 " - 225mm main blade is factory set to within 1/100 of 1° over its length and perfectly aligned to the milled edge 2" - 50mm wing section. So its engineer square accurate in both planes. Combination-3D construction: The two part stock is cast in aluminum, powder coated, milled and linished. To secure the main blade the two halves of the stock are mortise and tenoned then drilled and tapped. This creates a huge clamping force that holds the main blade in position.