BORA 531120 12-Inch Magnetic Combination Square with Etched Stainless Steel Blade Inch Graduations, High Visibility
- 12-Inch Stainless Steel Ruler Permanently etched with 1/16-Inch and 1/32-Inch increments
- Rare Earth Marnetic Lock for Ruler and Scribe
- Cast Zinc Body milled on 5 sides for Superior Accuracy
- Stainless Steel scale can be turned over or end for end without unlocking a nut due to the patented design
- Multi-purpose square for layout with a 45 degree miter, depth gauge, level, precision rule
What’s with the rare earth magnets? Strength… they’re up to 10 times more powerful than conventional magnets, but it’s hard to describe until you actually use one. And with grab-and-hold power like this, they provide an excellent way to move the ruler and “lock-Inch it in place without the need for a mechanical fastener. Just slide the ruler to the desired position and let go. The rare earth magnets made from an alloy including Neodymium iron are strong enough to hold the ruler securely in place. The ruler is made of stainless steel with permanently etched incremental measurements. The body of the square is cast zinc and milled on five sides for dead-on accuracy. And there’s a glass vial for checking level and plumb. Measure, square, level and plumb — that’s why you need the Bora Combination Square.