JESSEM 04125 Clear-Cut Precision Stock Guides
Safer, smoother, more precise routing!
- Unique roller system holds down work-piece and pushes into fence for precision stock feed
- 1-1/2" urethane one-way rollers set at 5° toward fence and 2-3/4" total adjustment
- Maximum stock thickness from router table surface to 9/16" below center of T-slot
- Compatible with most router table fences with a horizontal 1/4" T-slot above the fence faces
- Includes one in-feed stock guide, one out-feed stock guide and detailed instructions
JessEm® Clear-Cut Precision Stock Guides are the ultimate hold-down on the router table. Feather-boards are limited in their ability to guide material accurately against a router table fence while Clear-Cut Stock Guides operate on the same principle as a stock feeder in that the stock is guided at a slight angle as it is fed forward. Rollers with one-way needle bearings are mounted at an angle, effectively steering your stock toward the fence. Stock is pulled tightly to the fence, and the gripping force of the rollers holds it securely in position.