INCRA Miter1000/HD Miter Gauge
- 180 Angle LOCK Indexing Stops with 1-Degree Step Spacing and Special Stops at ±22-1/2-Degree
- Patented Glide LOCK Miter Bar Expansion Disks Provide a Perfect Fit
- Heavy Duty Machined and Laser Cut Components. Patented Incremental Flip Shop Stop for Prefect Cut Length Control
- 1/10th-Degree Vernier Cursor, Telescoping Fence Expands from 18-Inch to 31-Inch Overall Length
- Removable Retaining Clip for T-Slot Miter Channels
The new INCRA Miter 1000HD is the most refined model yet in the Miter 1000 series. The HD stands for High Definition, because the protractor plate's exclusive Angle LOCK Indexing System has a whopping 180 can't-miss angle stops in 1-Degree increments with special stops located at 22-1/2-Degree. Combine that high-resolution protractor with the industry's smoothest adjustable miter bar, a telescoping Incra LOCK Cut-off Fence and Flip Shop Stop and a steel vernier scale that reads to 1/10-Degree and you've got a winner that will improve the quality of any project. Are you cutting parts for segmented turning? The Miter 1000HD will allow you to precisely set and quickly duplicate any angle you might need, whether it's 18-Degree for cutting 10 sides, 25.7-Degree for 7-sided objects or anything else imaginable.